February 25, 2019
- 6:30 Call to Order PUBLIC MEETING
- ROLL CALL and VOTING DESIGNATION
- MINUTES: January 28, 2019
Case 18-10 Casey Purinton (applicant) Victor and Michelle May(owners) 346 First NH Turnpike, Map 230 Lot 9. Applicant would like to subdivide his lot and is requesting the following relief:
- A variance from Article IV Section (B)(1)(c)(1), Length of road frontage. Lot currently has 144.21 of road frontage; to be divided into 125 feet for existing lot and 19.21 feet of road frontage for second lot.
Case 18-11 Peter Aikens, Kramas Lane, Map 102 Lot 9. Applicant would like to construct a single-family home and is requesting the following relief:
- A Special Exception as specified in the zoning ordinance Article VI.A (5)(b) and Article VI.A(4)(b) (wetland setback)
- A Special Exception as specified in the zoning ordinance Article VI.A (4)(a) (wetland overlay district)
- A variance to Article IV.B.(4) Boundary line setback, applicant proposes to put the septic tank 11 feet from boundary where 20 feet are required.
- INTERNAL BUSINESS
The agenda to include any other business that may properly come before the board at this time.