July 24, 2017
- Call to Order PUBLIC MEETING
- ROLL CALL and VOTING DESIGNATION
- MINUTES: 6/26/2017
CASE 17-11: Suzanne Steed and Grace Burr, 32 Shore Drive, Map 122/39. Applicant seeks to construct a 512-foot addition with a basement, and relocate the utilities from the shed to the house and requests the following variances:
- A variance to Article IV.B(2)(b) for lot size that does not meet the zoning ordinance, lot has .28 acres, where two acres are required.
- A variance to Article IV.B (1)(b)(2) for type of road frontage that does not meet the zoning ordinance, lot is on a private road.
- A variance to Article IV.B (1)(c)(1) for length of road frontage that does not meet the zoning ordinance, lot has 100 feet, where 150 feet is required.
CASE 17-12: Randy Pelletier, 331 Winding Hill Road, Map 240/3. Applicant seeks to add an accessory dwelling unit to the existing garage, without the required frontage, and requests the following variance:
- A variance to Article IV. B(6)(d)(8) for type of road frontage.
The agenda to include any other business that may properly come before the board at this time.