- 6:30 Call to Order PUBLIC MEETING
- ROLL CALL and VOTING DESIGNATION
- MINUTES: 3/12/2018, 2/26/2018
MOTION FOR CONSIDERATION OF REHEARING
Case 17-18R: Mark and Kelli Wentzell, Map 116 Lot 36, 7 Fiore Road. Applicant has submitted motion for rehearing of Case 17-18.
CASE 17-20: Jeffrey Street, Map 109 Lot 818 Park Street. Applicant proposes to construct a single-family home and is requesting the following:
- A variance to Article IV.B(2)(b) for lot size that does not meet the zoning ordinance, lot has .07 acres, where two acres are required.
- A variance to Article IV.B (1)(b)(2) for type of road frontage that does not meet the zoning ordinance, lot is on a private road.
- A variance to Article IV.B (1)(c) for length of road frontage that does not meet the zoning ordinance, lot has 78 feet, where 150 feet is required.
- A variance to Article IV.B.(4)(b) for setbacks
- A special exception as specified in the zoning ordinance Article VII Section B. (3) for structures within a setback to be enclosed or expanded upwards.
CASE 17-17: Granite Street Properties, LLC Map 108 Lot 102. 1520 First NH Turnpike. Applicant proposes to construct a roadway and is requesting the following: (Applicant requests continuance-board needs to continue to day/time if in agreement)
- INTERNAL BUSINESS
The agenda to include any other business that may properly come before the board at this time.