March 25, 2019
- 6:30 Call to Order PUBLIC MEETING
- ROLL CALL and VOTING DESIGNATION
- MINUTES: February 25, 2019
Case 18-11 Peter Aikens, Kramas Lane, Map 102 Lot 9. Applicant would like to construct a single-family home and is requesting the following relief:
- A Special Exception as specified in the zoning ordinance Article VI.A (5)(b) and Article VI.A(4)(b) (wetland setback)
- A Special Exception as specified in the zoning ordinance Article VI.A (4)(a) (wetland overlay district)
- A variance to Article IV.B.(4) Boundary line setback, applicant proposes to put the septic tank 11 feet from boundary where 20 feet are required.
CASE 19-1: Unified Properties, LLC (Fredrick Vega, owner) 1446 First NH Turnpike Map 215 Lot 1. Applicant seeks relief to add a third residential unit to a residential structure that currently has two residential units and requests the following:
- A variance to Article IV Section B (3) Residential Density: two acres are required for each residential unit; this lot has 4.95 acres where six are required.
- INTERNAL BUSINESS
The agenda to include any other business that may properly come before the board at this time.